Are you just visiting? If so, WELCOME...
We're so glad you are considering visiting Hagerstown Christian Church. At Hagerstown Christian Church, we want you to feel at home, to be part of the family. You'll be surrounded by loving and caring friends who will help you and your family grow, sharing the good times, helping you shoulder the tough times. While Hagerstown Christian Church isn't perfect, it is a place where you can be connected with God's Son, Jesus; God's Word, the Bible; and God's people. And that is what church should be about!
If you have questions, maybe we can help answer them for you...
- What do you believe? Please visit "Who We Are
- What time do I need to arrive? We recommend that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the beginning of our services you are attending so you can park and find a seat.
Sundays - Sunday School - 9:15 a.m. and Worship Service - 10:30 a.m.
Wednesdays - All ministries begin at 6:30 p.m.
- What do I wear? You are welcome just as you are. We have attenders in a coat and tie, attenders in jeans and t-shirt, and everywhere in between. We meet to worship the Lord and fellowship with other believers. We believe that it's the attitude of your heart that matters to God, rather than your physical appearance.
- What will my children do while I'm in the Worship Service? We value Family Worship and your children are important to Hagerstown Christian Church! Your children are welcome to join us in our Worship Service. Nursery is available during our worship service. Children ages 3 thru 5th grade will be dismissed during our service to attend their class.
- What style of music is used in your Worship Service? We offer a more casual service, with contemporary worship music.
- What version of the Bible do you use? Our Pastor preaches from the New International Version. We accept all versions of the Bible that hold true to God's Word.
- How long is the service? Our worship service is approximately one hour and 30 minutes.
If we have not answered a question you may have, please feel free to Contact Us.
Thank you for visiting Hagerstown Christian Church.